Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Chapter 8: Love Notes via Facebook

I hate to admit this but Stuart and I started out our friendship ALOT online. From 1 Facebook message to 2 or 3 a day to over 1000 by the time we got married. Here are our first conversations:


    • i'm refraining from msging u on ur wall coz now it just looks like i'm desperate...ahhh! that's cool...Grant and i aren't that close but he's a good guy...great with kids  do u have AIM?

  • September 30, 2007
    Stuart Campbell Hansen
    • I don't have AIM anymore. I mean I live right around the corner from Converse though. You could probably walk like 50 feet and so could I and then we could just talk for real. Haha.

  • September 30, 2007
    Rachel Ng Hansen
    • awww...how sweet...no serious...next time i'm up for a night walk, i'll msg u  u can be my bodyguard against the bad squirrels and falling branches. deal?

  • September 30, 2007
    Stuart Campbell Hansen
    • It's a deal except my two biggest fears are squirrels and falling branches. So I watch your back you watch mine? Haha. Night walks are cool, but if you have a bike, night bike rides are real fun. Okay maybe not pitch black night rides, but when it's cool and the sun is starting to go down but it's safe and cars can still see you. That's fun. I love riding my bike through Converse heights. Anyway, maybe that was too much information, sorry. But yeah it's a deal.




No comments:

Post a Comment